Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday (yuck)

It's Monday already. I can't believe it! The weekend goes by in a blur. I managed to go to a really good estate sale, and also hit up some thrift stores in search of treasure. I'll be doing a much larger post soon, but here's a few pictures of cute things I recently found.

I finally found the rest of this fishy family: five little babies! The mama was so happy to find her little ones!

Mischievous little devils. One of them is missing his pitchfork, but my dad was talking about trying to fabricate one. :-)

I couldn't resist this adorable kitty. His whiskers are sweet!

I don't think that I ever mentioned it, but I have been renting some shelves at an antique mall. It's $30.00 a month for five shelves - I can upgrade to a booth when they become available, but I'm not quite ready to take that leap yet. Sales have been hit and miss, but so far February has been awesome!

 Lots of adoptable goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment