Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Friday!

This will probably be my last post until after the weekend. I'm heading up to our property in Northern Wisconsin with my family today - hopefully there will be some good sales up there. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Here's a few new items to tide you over until then!


 I found this really cool old box of Lincoln Logs. The front of the box is in decent shape, but the back is really bad. It does include some of the original wooden pieces (only 43 out of 91). I really liked the graphics on the box.


 Toys were much more imaginative and simplistic back then. I had some Lincoln Logs in the early 1980's and I had a lot of fun playing with them.


 Fruity plastic magnets!

 A Libbey's juice glass with a wheat design, and a Hazel Atlas pheasant glass.


 Another old tin. This one is unmarked.

 Pyrex goodness!

Cute made in Japan orange shakers. At least, I think they are oranges?

No comments:

Post a Comment