Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Rainy Days and germs

It's been a rainy couple of days here, so I haven't been thrifting as usual. Add to that I also have a pretty nasty cold at the moment. I've been sick as a dog all week! I really hope that I feel better by the weekend, because I'd like to hit up some local rummage sales. Anyway, here are a few items that I've neglected to post. Hope you all enjoy them!

 
Smoky colored Pyrex and Fire King mugs.

More cute mugs. Pyrex, Federal, and the yellow one is unmarked. I really like the little Ponderosa Pyrex mug!

  
Old musical Christmas decoration. It's kinda neat because the top and base spin, and the center stays still. Made in Japan.

Empire Santa Blowmold. Ho ho ho!

  
A couple of flower pots. The yellow one is a McCoy Floraline, and the brown one is from Haeger. 

  
Vintage cookie cutters. I like the cowboy gingerbread man!

Fenton glass. 

A cute vintage jar from Knott's Berry Farm in California. 

Retro style bottle.

From my parent's: a blue Anchor Hocking glass deviled egg plate. Now I have to make some!

I'm always a sucker for tins. This one is unmarked, but...

It's so shiny!

      
Various made in Japan pottery critters. I have a thing for owls and toads/frogs.

I couldn't pass up these cows from GW for .50 cents a piece.

Lefton Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross figurines. .69 cents a piece at The Salvation Army!

Pottery pitchers.

I love vintage cook books. The holiday one has some great Halloween recipes!

  
More Christmas stuffs.

  
And finally, my dad picked these adorable poodle girls up at GW for me. He's got good taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment