Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bored

Bit of a boring spell, so I might as well post some more recent finds. It's still a little chilly here in Wisconsin, so hopefully it warms up soon and we get some good rummage sales. I think the folks at all the Goodwill shops I frequent are starting to think I'm a regular.

 Dogwood glasses. I don't know the maker; there's no marking. But they are purty! Only .50 a piece at Goodwill.

 More depression era glassware. A Bromwell flour sifter - $3.99 at Goodwill.

Holt Howard white mugs. Now if I could only find some of the HH cutesy salt and pepper shakers!

 I am obsessed with finding old candy tins!

Pyrex Barbed Wire divided casserole dish (with the lid!!). Too bad it didn't have the metal cradle. Still, I never find nice Pyrex, so this is better than the yucky brown, green, and yellow I usually find.

 More Holt Howard mugs - pineapples!

 Quirky, retro drinking glasses marked Thailand Ocean.

Vintage lacquer tray (made in Japan). New (old) alarm clock. Apparently, it has a neon ring around the face of the clock that lights up, but only with a cord. Of course, it didn't come with the cord.

 Even more depression era glassware.

 Carnival glassware.

Melmac 'Catalina' bowls - I love them! So useful for ice cream and cereal! Also, ovenware USA bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment