Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Just a few more finds...

I felt the urge to stop for some thriftin' madness. I think it was a good haul. What do you think?


  
Vintage brass Evans lighters.

A lone Hazel Atlas shaker. I couldn't just leave it there, right?

West Bend aluminum butter holder.

The sweetest bandit raccoon! He had a chip on his foot, but I painted it. Good as new!

McCoy 1.5 quart mixing bowl.


Really cool old metal recipe box. Tempted to paint it.. ?


Vintage Rosette cookie making tools - made in Japan.

More Pyrex. One of them actually came with the lid! Shocking!

I found a lot of random glass spoons. .50 cents each.

Libbey's tulip juice glass.

Brand new Anchor Hocking salt n' pepper shakers! Only $2.99!

Cute little mouse and some carrot salt n' pepper shakers.

Indiana Glass holly ice bucket and glasses. 

That's it for now. I'm heading off to Dream Land. Have a good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment